In this fun series of short vignettes written by staff attorneys in The Florida Bar’s Ethics Department, viewers will explore various pitfalls pertaining to candor towards the tribunal that can arise during litigation and will discuss ways to avoid these professionalism and ethical mistakes.
- Scene 1: “When the Time is Right”
- Scene 2: “Break the Glass in Case of Emergency”
- Scene 3a: “The Deposition Gambit”
- Scene 3b: “The White Lie”
- Scene 3c: “The Hunch”
- Scene 4: “Defendant’s Lucky Day”
- Scene 5: “The Unexpected Event”
- Scene 6: “The Pressure for a Refresher”
Resources specifically designed for instructors can be accessed by requesting a password.